Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunday Brunch Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds thick sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|