Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes in juice (preferably Italian)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Turkish bay leaf or 1/2 California
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano (2 ounces)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top round, cut across the grain into 1/4-inch slices
- Reserved meat mixture and frying oil from
- 1/2 cup olive oil for frying, divided
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage links
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage links
- 1 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Equipment: kitchen string
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?