Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunchoke and Cashew Stir-fry
- 1 teaspoon peanut or sunflower oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sunflower oil, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 medium shallots, chopped
- 1/2 serrano chile pepper, deveined and minced
- 1 cup very thinly sliced sunchokes, well scrubbed
- Kernels from 2 ears of corn
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups day-old, cooked brown rice
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup toasted almond slices
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
- fine grain sea salt and pepper, to taste
- plenty of chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?