Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic-Crusted Rack of Lamb
- 2 6- to 7-ounce jars oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with herbs, drained well, oil reserved
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 large shallots, peeled, halved
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 2-pound racks of lamb (8 chops each), trimmed, frenched
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?