Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Bread
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained (see Notes)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) packed fresh basil leaves
- ¾ cup (175 mL) milk
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) unsalted butter
- 3 cups (750 mL) bread flour (approx.)
- 1 package (¼ oz/8 g) quick-rising (instant) dry yeast
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- Instant-read thermometer
- Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 979kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 162g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|