Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes (one 8.5-ounce jar) or rehydrated dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of the tomato oil (top off with olive oil if necessary to make 1/3 cup)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 149kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|