Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-Dried Tomato, Feta and Pine Nut Salad
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cubed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) packages mixed salad greens
- 4 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|