Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-Dried Tomato Cedar Plank Salmon
- 3 (12 inch) untreated cedar planks
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet, with skin
- 2 cups chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato and oregano salad dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 54.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|