Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summery Strawberry Pie
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|