Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summertime Sausage Salad
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Italian Sausage Roll
- 1 large head Romaine or green leaf lettuce
- 1 large fresh ripe tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced or shredded
- 1 large fresh carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- Black olives or croutons (optional)
- Olive oil to taste
- Red wine or balsamic vinegar to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded (or more to taste)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|