Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer veggie pasta
- 200g pasta bows
- 175g fresh or frozen broad beans (about 650g/1lb 7oz in their pods)
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 large onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 2 large courgettes , cut into sticks
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes , cut into wedges
- a generous shot of Tabasco sauce
- a handful of shredded basil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?