Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer vegetable minestrone
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks , finely sliced
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 courgettes , quartered lengthways then sliced
- 4 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1l vegetable stock
- 250g asparagus , woody ends removed, chopped
- 100g peas , fresh or frozen
- 200g broad beans , double-podded if you have time
- small bunch basil , most chopped
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?