Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer vegetable curry
- 1-2 tbsp red Thai curry paste (depending on taste)
- 500ml low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 onions , chopped
- 1 aubergine , diced
- 75g red lentils
- 200ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 red or yellow peppers , deseeded and cut into wedges
- 140g frozen peas
- 100g bag baby spinach , roughly chopped
- brown basmati rice and mango chutney, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?