Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer tray-baked salmon
- 700 g new potatoes, scrubbed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large handful runner beans, sliced into 5cm pieces
- 1 large handful green beans, tops trimmed
- 1 large handful yellow French beans, tops trimmed, optional
- 2 handfuls podded peas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zested and halved
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh fennel tops or dill
- 4 x 200 g salmon fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled, filleted and pinboned
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?