Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer squash enchiladas
- For the enchilada sauce:
- 10 dried cascabel chiles or 6 dried guajillo chiles
- 1 canned chipotle chile
- 2 teaspoons of oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 15-oz. canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?