Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer nachos with prawns
- 200g bag of spicy or cool tortillas chips
- small bunch of coriander , roughly chopped
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- 142ml pot of soured cream or reduced-fat crme friche
- 2-3 tomatoes , cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions , sliced
- 200g bag of cooked prawns , defrosted and drained
- sliced jalapeo peppers from a jar (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?