Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer fish stew with rouille
- 6 large, raw, shell-on prawns
- 3 tbsp mild olive oil
- 150ml dry white wine
- 200ml fish stock (a cube is fine)
- 1 small fennel bulb (about 140g/5oz) halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion , thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1 large potato , about 200g/8oz (I used King Edward)
- 1 orange
- 1 star anise
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp harissa paste (I used Belazu)
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- handful mussels or clams
- 200g skinless, sustainably-caught white fish (I used cod loin), cut into very chunky pieces
- few thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp bought olive oil mayonnaise
- good-quality crusty bread
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?