Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer chickpea salad
- 1 small red onion, peeled
- 1-2 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 2 handfuls ripe red or yellow tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 410 g tinned chickpeas, drained, or around 4 large handfuls of soaked and cooked chickpeas
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 1 handful fresh green or purple basil, finely ripped
- 100 g feta cheese
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?