Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer berries with mint tea & lavender shortbread
- 250ml ros wine or white wine
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod , split
- 250g blackberries
- 250g raspberries
- small bunch mint , leaves picked , plus extra sprigs, to decorate
- 200g salted butter , very soft
- 300g plain flour , sifted
- 110g caster sugar , plus extra for dusting
- 2 tsp dried lavender buds (buy lavender for culinary use from specialist baking shops or online)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?