Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Vegetable Tart
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chilled solid vegetable shortening, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 5 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 medium fennel bulb, cored, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini (about 5 ounces), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow squash (about 5 ounces), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?