Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 3 cups mixed tender herbs (such as basil, Thai basil, mint, cilantro, tarragon, and celery leaves), divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, divided
- 1 1/2-inch piece peeled ginger, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked, cooled wheat berries, farro, or brown rice
- 4 cups chopped mixed summer vegetables (such as bell peppers, eggplant, chiles, zucchini, summer squash, carrots, celery, radishes, and cherry tomatoes)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?