Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Vegetable Stew with Wheat Berries
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- 1 medium leek, including a little green, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ pound green or wax beans, sliced into 1-inch pieces (1 scant cup)
- 1 small zucchini, pattypan, or summer squash, thinly sliced
- ½ cup white wine, vegetable stock , or water
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil or parsley leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 139kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|