Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Vegetable Ragout with Exotic Curry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, coarsely chopped and pounded with meat mallet to flatten slightly
- 1 1-inch piece unpeeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (preferably Madras)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh carrot juice
- 1 1/2 pounds eggplants (about 2 medium), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound assorted summer squash (such as zucchini, yellow crookneck, and pattypan), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound green beans, haricots verts, and/or yellow wax beans, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 cups (packed) arugula
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- Test-Kitchen Tip: To release the most flavor from the lemongrass stalk, its important to coarsely chop and flatten it.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?