Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Tomato and Bell Pepper Soup
- 2 1/4 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/3 cups finely chopped tomatoes (about 11 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (generous) finely chopped roasted red bell peppers from jar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Generous dash of hot pepper sauce
- Fine sea salt
- 4 1/3-inch-thick rounds soft fresh goat cheese
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Additional extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?