Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Tomato and Basil Spaghettini
- 2 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, shallow X cut in skin on side opposite stem
- 1 cup pitted Niçois or Kalamata olives, halved
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1 pound spaghettini
- 1 8-ounce ball water-packed mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 1/2x1/4-inch strips
- Fresh basil sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?