Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Tomato Bouillabaisse with Basil Rouille
- 4 garlic cloves, divided
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups (about1 1/3 pound) cherry tomatoes
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 3 pounds mixed shellfish (such as littleneck clams, cockles, mussels), scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Crusty bread, sliced (for serving)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?