Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Succotash with Marjoram
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears)
- 2 medium-size zucchini, trimmed, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 medium-size yellow crookneck squash, trimmed, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 10-ounce package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?