Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Succotash and Spiced Lamb
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small leek (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 4 ounces green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (from 6 ears)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?