Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Steak Tartare
- 3/4 pound finely ground beef tenderloin. Get the best one you can and your food processor will grind this up just fine.
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and pepper to tase
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 hard cooked egg yolk, pressed through a sieve
- Greens -- arugala, or even large basil leaves
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?