Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Squash and Onion Cheesy Casserole
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 summer squash, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 zucchini, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 pound shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|