Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Squash and Corn Cacio e Pepe
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil or other neutral oil
- 2 ears of corn, husked, kernels cut from cobs (2 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium squash (assorted colors, 1 1/2 pounds), grated on the large holes of a box grater (4 cups packed)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 large scallion, trimmed, thinly sliced (4 tablespoons), divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?