Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Squash Gratin
- zest of one lemon
- 1 1/2 pounds summer squash or zucchini, cut into 1/6th-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups fresh whole wheat bread crumbs*
- 1/2 pound waxy potatoes, sliced transparently thin
- 3/4 cup grated Gruyere cheese, grated on a box grater (or feta might be good!)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?