Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Squash Casserole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 medium summer squash, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fines herbes or your favorite blend of salad herbs to taste
- 10 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 8 ounces Havarti, Monterey Jack, or Swiss cheese, sliced ¼ inch thick
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|