Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Salmon Skewers
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|