Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Salad with Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple in Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Carapelli Premium 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored, cut lengthwise into 4 slabs
- 8 cups mixed field greens or baby greens
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or tarragon leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|