Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 bunch red radishes, trimmed, scrubbed, and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced (include some of the green)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 62kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|