Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Roulade with Tomatoes, Cream Cheese, and Herbs
- 1 recipe Souffle Base for Roulades
- 2 pounds ripe, flavorful tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Sugar, if necessary
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 bunch scallions, white parts only, finely chopped
- ½ cup mixed herbs: parsley, chervil, basil or tarragon, dill, oregano, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 223kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|