Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Rolls with Baked Tofu and Sweet-and-Savory Dipping Sauce
- 2 ounces dried bean thread noodles (cellophane noodles)
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin matchsticks (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 Kirby cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into thin matchsticks (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 small fresh jalapeo, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice, divided
- 16 rice-paper rounds (also called galettes de riz; about 8 inches in diameter) plus additional in case some tear
- 4 romaine leaves, each torn into 4 pieces
- 10 ounces packaged baked tofu, cut into 3- by 1/3-inch sticks
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup each of torn basil, mint, and cilantro leaves (11/2 cups total)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?