Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Peach, Basil & Cheddar Muffins
- 4 fresh peaches, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons finely minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese (such as Sargento® Off the Block)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 7 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese (such as Sargento® Off the Block)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|