Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Pea Soup
- 1 large shallot, minced (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth (for vegetarian option)
- 2 sprigs of mint, about 6 inches in total stem length
- 1 pound of frozen petite peas (available at Trader Joe's)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Crme frache for garnish (can substitute sour cream diluted with cream)
- Strips of fresh mint for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?