Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Pasta with Olives, Roasted Peppers and Capers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted brine-cured black olives (such as Kalamata), chopped
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound medium pasta shells
- 1 cup freshly grated pecorino Romano cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?