Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Pasta with Basil, Tomatoes and Cheese
- 2 pounds vine ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|