Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Millet Risotto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ ounces (1/3 cup) finely chopped white onion
- ¾ cup millet
- 2½ cups Chicken Stock or Fake Chicken Stock
- 2 ounces (about ½ cup) zucchini in ¼-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled, and finely chopped
- ¾ cup loosely packed basil leaves, chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|