Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Melon with Basil-Mint Granita
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 small melons, halved lengthwise, seeded, each half cut into 8 wedges (about 3/4 inch wide), peeled
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves plus 8 fresh sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?