Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Kidney Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chili (such as Rotel®)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|