Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Garden Salad with Chili-Garlic Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 ears of corn, husked
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1/3 English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (such as Asian)
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled, pitted, cut into thin slices
- 8 cups (loosely packed) mixed baby greens
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?