Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fruit with Praline Fondue
- Beat together in medium bowl, then transfer to small serving bowl:
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1/2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Place in another small serving bowl:
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Place crème fraîche and nuts on platter and surround with:
- Assorted fresh fruit (such as grapes, berries, cherries, and plum and peach wedges)
- Melt in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Increase heat to medium-high and add:
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Stir sugar and water 1 minute (mixture will bubble vigorously), then stir in:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Transfer butterscotch to bowl. Serve with crème fraîche, nuts, and fruit.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?