Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fruit Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and pitted
- 10 good strawberries
- 2 perfectly ripe nectarines, pitted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen unsweetened raspberries, defrosted, but not drained)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 27kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|