Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fruit Salad with a Lemon, Honey, and Mint Dressing
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 large fresh peaches, cut into cubes
- 2 large nectarines, cut into cubes
- 1 red Anjou pear, cut into cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint (chocolate mint preferred)
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon honey (fireweed honey preferred)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|