Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Summer Fruit Pie
- 2 1/2 cups flour, plus more for the work surface
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening (such as Crisco), chilled
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 ripe peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup instant tapioca
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?